Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, March 29, 2013

The Girl WIth Her Throat On Fire




I haven’t been sick in awhile, so I forgot how miserable it is (cough, cough).  It stinks.  But in the spirit of positive thinking, I decided to come up with five good things about being sick:
  1.  Someone else will walk the dog. 
  2.  I can tackle that pile of magazines that I haven’t had time to get to get to.
  3.  For once, I don't feel like eating!
  4.  I can catch up on the shows I’ve DVR’d, and finally find out who won Top Chef.
And the top “Good Thing” about being sick...

    5. I don't have to stress over ‘calling in sick’ at the office, since I don’t work anymore!

2 comments:

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.