Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, August 12, 2016

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 8.12,16 and THE OLYMPICS!






Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend! 

Are you watching the Olympics?
I've been glued to it, especially gymnastics and swimming.
Michael Phelps -- is he human? 
Love that he is shattering records at 31 years old
I can't tear myself away from gymnastics.......
I watched Simone Biles and Aly Raisman with my jaw dropped during their routines!
And how about Simone Manuel's reaction when she won the 100-meter freestyle? 
I'll tell you one thing.......
"Simone" is going to move up the baby names chart in popularity after this Olympics.

Okay, now it's time to party.......BOTW-style!
 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 



Last week's most clicked:

Christmas In July - Living On Cloud Nine


A few of my favorites from last week:

Overnight Refrigerator Pickles - Art From My Table 

 Caramel Chocolate Peanut Bars - The Monday Box

 Craft Room Refresh - Lolly Jane Blog

 Cabin Progress - Dancing Dog Cabin


If you were featured, grab our button!




Let's link up!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!
    I joined in this week, and I look forward to doing some visiting :)

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thanks for featuring my cabin progress post! Loved the caramel chocolate peanut bar feature! I've pinned it so I can make these later-- nothing better than peanuts and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amy for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy and Friends for hosting. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning ladies! Thank you for the party, and enjoy your weekend!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following the games as well, great show!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ladies... looks like another week of fabulous links - most involving lots of calories. Hope you all are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new pics at the top of your blog...so much fun and color. Screams, "Let's Party". Which we can all use a bit of these days. Thanks for putting up a great party---always a joy to open your posts, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.