Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, September 16, 2016

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 9.16.16






Hello, and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
It's officially the last weekend of summer -- boo hoo!
I'm always sad to see it go...........
don't get me wrong, I do love fall.
It's just that winter is around the corner,
and I dread the cold temperatures and snowy weather..
To cheer myself up, I bought some fall clothes today.
That always helps!

We're starting off the weekend in New York City tonight,
having dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.
Other than that, we don't have much planned.
What's on your weekend agenda?

Are you ready to party?
Let's do it!

We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 




Last week's most clicked:

Baked Caprese Dip - Home Made Interest


A few of my favorites from last week:


Breathtaking Baklava Cheesecake - Syncopated Mama


One Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice - Home Made Interest


 DIY Garden Furniture - My DIY OL
 

If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!


4 comments:

  1. Now you have me wondering what your favorite restaurant is lol. With so many choices, how can you pick just one?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe we are mid way through September -
    Really like the harvest fairy garden and once again some good links.

    Enjoy your weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Feature, Amy!
    Also thank you and the other ladies for the great party!
    many greetings
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you just made my weekend, Amy! I hope you have fun in NYC - my parents are up there right now. They're hoping to make it to see Holiday Inn while they're up there. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.